- Oversee all aspects of the health suite
- Dispense prescribed medicine to campers according to doctor’s written orders
- Administer basic first aid to campers and staff for things such as cuts, rashes, poison ivy, etc.
- Provide parent-approved over-the-counter medicines to campers and staff for illnesses such as colds, upset stomach, headaches, etc.
- Document all care given to campers and staff in the provided logbook
- Organize health forms and prescription medicine each week
- Provide recommendations to Executive Director for any camper or staff who needs to go to the emergency room, health clinic, or who needs a doctor’s care
- Keep the health suite and surrounding area clean and germ-free
- Communicate all major health concerns to the Executive Director
- Help with other camp responsibilities, if your schedule permits. Help could be given in the kitchen, office, or other areas of the camp.
Perfect for doctors, nurses, physician assistants, med techs, EMTs, nursing students, health professionals, etc.
Must have Red Cross basic first aid, CPR, AED or equivalent
Email email@example.com for more information.